South County Fire offering free online safety classes in April
All classes are offered using Zoom and require internet access via a smart phone, tablet or computer. Register in advance online at www.southsnofire.org/classes. Classes offered in April include:
- Child Car Seat Safety, April 7 at 1-2 p.m. or 6-7 p.m. Car seats can be confusing. Learn how to properly use child car seats from birth to adult seat belts.
- Home Fire Safety, April 14, 6-7 p.m. Learn how you can protect your family and prevent fires in your home.
- ACT First Aid, April 21, 1-2 p.m. or 5-6 p.m. Learn three skills to save a life: Antidote for opioid overdose, CPR for cardiac arrest and Tourniquet for bleeding control.
- Disaster Preparedness, April 21, 6-7 p.m. Learn how to prepare and care for your family in a disaster.
- Child Safety and CPR, April 24, 6-7 p.m. Learn child CPR and how to keep little ones safe at home, at play and on the road.
South County Fire provides fire and emergency medical services with 14 neighborhood fire stations serving more than 250,000 residents in Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and unincorporated South Snohomish County.