Take part in Shoreline Schools budget survey
Dear Shoreline Schools staff and families,
If you have not yet completed the budget survey, we invite you to do so:
Complete the district and community budget survey by 4:00 pm on Friday, Feb. 17.
We are seeking feedback from members of our school district and community about priorities to help guide planning for reductions to balance our budget. These priorities will also help us to make decisions about services to maintain when possible. Finally, your feedback will be helpful as our budget picture improves in the coming years and we make decisions about what to restore and when.
Now available in Spanish, Amharic, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese at the same survey link.
Note: SurveyMonkey is experiencing a glitch that is affecting multilingual surveys; therefore, some text within the survey is not appearing as translated. Their technical support team is working to resolve this issue.
Complete translations are available here to accompany the survey:
- Encuesta sobre el presupuesto comunitario 2023-2024 y el Distrito de Shoreline School - Spanish
- 2023-24 የ Shoreline School ዲስትሪክት እና የማህበረሰብ በጀት ዳሰሳ - Amharic
- 2023-2024 学年 Shoreline School 区与社区预算调查 - Chinese
- 2023~2024 Shoreline School District 및 커뮤니티 예산 설문조사 - Korean
- Khảo Sát về Ngân Sách cho Khu Shoreline School và Cộng Đồng năm học 2023-2024 - Vietnamese
If you are not familiar with the budget challenges currently facing the Shoreline School District, you can learn more in the Budget section of our website and in past ParentSquare posts from the district.
We also have a community information session about the budget this evening:
- Wednesday, February 15, 6-7:00 pm
- Shoreline Room, Shoreline Center (north end of the building)
- 18560 1st Ave. NE, Shoreline, WA 98155
Thank you for contributing to this work and for your time and talent in helping us through this process.