The Polytech Open House - featuring our commercial-grade driving simualtor and summer options
The Polytech is a private school for students ages 16-26 with many summer options:
Want to accelerate your studies? The Polytech grants advance access to college level training programs in healthcare, business & IT, education, engineering, and manufacturing to high school juniors and seniors. All classes can become part of a high school diploma, or we also offer our own high school credits using a one-on-one and small group instruction format that allows us to customize instruction for individual student needs.
Want to start your school year strong? The Polytech offers one-on-one tutoring in all academic subjects as well as executive function skills such as organization, time management, breaking down large assignments into manageable pieces, and studying for tests in addition to completing written assignments.
Not sure what to do after graduation? The Polytech administers career interest inventories and skills assessments to find the overlap between your interests, skills, and preferred work environment. With an investment of approximately 5 hours, our career consultants can share results, interpret next steps, and assist with a plan that may include additional training or an immediate job search.
We also support students as they transition into college, career, and adulthood. Talk to us if:
- You need help getting a driver's license. We specialize in helping neurodiverse and anxious drivers and have a commercial-grade driving simulator to allow practice in a wide range of traffic and weather conditions.
- You are interested to get your WA Food Worker card. We have a short 2-hour course for $99 where an instructor walks you through the steps and all the information to earn this credential so that you can work in a restaurant, child care, and countless other settings that require serving or preparing food and beverages.
- You want to look for a job. We help students complete the tools they need such as a resume, applications, and practice interviewing, and we also help teens and young adults learn how to search openings and apply. There are many steps to conducting a job search so we can provide structure and break down the process to make it less overwhelming.
- You prefer to live in your own apartment. We can help you know if you're ready and understand what you need to have in place before commiting to a 12-month lease.
- You need help with a special situation we haven't mentioned.
Come visit us on Wednesday, June 29th during our open house from 10:00AM to 1:00 PM to meet Ruth Wilson and discuss your needs. We are also available for private appointments upon request. www.thepolytech.com.
540 NE Northgate Way, Suite D
Seattle, WA 98125